The contract of hire shall be between the Guest and Broadway Manor Cottages (proprietors: Mr Ross and Mrs Deborah Williamson). When a booking confirmation letter/email is issued by us to the Guest it will be subject to all the Booking Terms and Conditions. The rental of the property shall be in the name of the person who completes the booking (the “Guest”).
- The Guest shall be responsible for the actions of all persons staying in the property and should ensure that they are aware of and comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Guest agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking and to ensure that only members of the party as named on the booking occupy the property for holiday purposes only and agrees not to sub-let the property or any part of the property.
- Parking is only available for guests staying at the property unless agreed otherwise with us. Please note that there is only space for one car per property. Additional parking can be arranged with us, if available, at the time of booking. Trailers, boats and motorhomes are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted by law inside any of our properties, including the laundry/drying room and cycle store. A charge of £500 for cleaning will be levied where smoking has taken place in any of our properties.
- No dogs (except registered assistance dogs) or pet allowed at any time in any of our properties. This includes the grounds surrounding our properties.
- Bookings will not be accepted from groups of single persons under the age of 21 (see Group Bookings below).
- The Guest also agrees not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining and neighbouring properties and to keep the property clean and in good order.
- Guests are not permitted to bring any heating appliances (gas or electric) for use in the property.
- Guests are not to rearrange, change or remove any of the property’s installations, furniture, fixtures, fittings and contents.
- A charge of £100 will be made for any lost keys to cover the replacement of lock and keys.
- Ball games are not permitted in front of the property and neighbouring
Payment: To secure a booking a 25% deposit is required when the booking is made more than 6 weeks before the start of the rental. The balance shall be payable 6 weeks before the commencement of the rental unless otherwise agreed between us and the Guest. For bookings of less than 7 nights or bookings made less than 6 weeks before the commencement of the rental, the total fee is payable unless agreed otherwise. Further details are sent with the confirmation letter/email. Payment may be made by cash, GBP cheque or Paypal. All payments made by Paypal are subject to an administration fee of 5%.
Included in the rental: All towels, bedding, linen (except cot), electricity and gas. A highchair and cot can be hired for an additional cost.
Period of rental: The property is available for occupation from 4pm on the day of arrival and that arrival should be no later than 9.00 pm (unless agreed otherwise). On the day of departure the property must be vacated by 10.00am. The Guest will be liable for any costs of whatsoever nature incurred because of an unauthorised extension.
Group Bookings: Where more than one property is booked by a guest, a refundable damage deposit of £150 will be held by us and returned to you within 28 days of the end of the holiday less any deductions necessary in order to pay for any breakages, repair of any damaged caused to the relevant property and/or its surroundings during your stay and to cover any costs incurred by us in returning contents back to a property if moved between properties (see also Breakages and Damages below).
Price Changes: We reserve the right to amend prices quoted on the website, by us verbally or in writing (including by email), due to errors or omissions but such changes shall be notified to the Guest as soon as possible and the Guest shall be able to cancel the booking if the amended price is significantly higher than the original price quoted.
Cancellation: By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The contract shall be deemed to have been made at our address and be subject to English Law.
Any cancellation made by the Guest for whatsoever reason shall be in writing. On receipt of the notice of cancellation, we will seek to re-let the property for the period of the booking.
If the property is re-let all the monies paid will be refunded less your deposit and an administrative charge of £30.00 per booking. If the booking cannot be re-let, the Guest is still liable to pay the booking in full, even if the balance has not been received by us. Monies paid in respect of bookings of less than 7 nights or bookings made less than 6 weeks before the commencement of the rental will not be refunded.
Please note that your deposit it not refundable under any circumstances. Holiday insurance is advised in case you have to cancel.
Breakages and Damages: The Guest is responsible for any breakages or damage during the period of the rental and is legally bound to reimburse us for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand.
All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We normally do not charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant and we may make an additional administrative charge of £100 if you did not report any damage before departure.
Liability: We shall not be liable to the Guest or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience, which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or in any way connected with the rental. Your attention is drawn to the deep unfenced ponds and stream within the grounds of The Manor House, West End, Broadway. All Guests should ensure that children in their care are supervised at all times whilst in the grounds.
If the property which the Guest has booked becomes unavailable or unusable for some reason prior to the date of a booking, then we will try to find a suitable alternative property, or failing which, reimburse the Guest for any monies paid. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Although we will use best endeavours to fix any broken domestic appliance or other equipment/contents as soon as possible, the Guest acknowledges that due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
Right of Entry: We shall be allowed right of entry at all reasonable times to carry out any necessary repairs, maintenance or for purposes of inspection.